Sunday, November 30, 2014

C4T Summary

For my first C4T I commented on teachingmatters.org's blog post. He posted about educating new teachers. He stated that we should focus more on how we educate our teachers. He was very thorough in explaining his method for making our teachers better educators. I commented and told him that I really enjoyed his post and that I completely agreed that changing our education system for the better begins with our educators first. I also said that I liked his comments about technology in the classroom.
The second post I commented on was by trice25.edublogs.org. They began with a Mark Twain quote about imagination and went on to explain how people perceive different things differently. They made the example that two people can be walking together and witness the same thing happen yet come out with two different stories. People will always have different points of view and describe things in their own way. I commented saying how impressed I was by their blog post and how I absolutely agree that people do see things differently. I stated that I experience this at least a few times a week if not more. I thought it was a great post.

No comments:

Post a Comment