Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post #5 part 2

In the previous part of blog post 5 I was learning what exactly a PLN is and how to expand and grow with mine. I have honestly learned so much about PLN's throughout the course of this class and I can say with confidence that mine has definitely grown tremendously. I think what surprised me the most about PLN's within this class is how much teachers, professors, and students use Twitter. I had a Twitter account prior to this class but I rarely used it. Now I have seen how useful it is in the education field. I can follow other teachers or education accounts that give advice and ideas almost daily. It's such a great resource and I can definitely see myself using it more throughout my teaching career. I also really love Pinterest. It is wonderful for ideas for the classroom as well.
I have definitely expanded my PLN and I plan on continuing to expand it well after this class is over. It's a great resource for teachers. It allows us to keep up with the latest ideas and work together without having to meet everyday. With everyone's busy schedules I feel like this is a much easier way to interact with each other daily. I'm glad I've grown with my PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment