Tuesday, November 11, 2014

C4K For October

I recently commented on a post by Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn wrote a declaration on why there should be no homework. She stated that homework takes away from their free time and it is simply a repetition of what they already did in class. I commented on Kaitlyn's post stating that I agreed with the fact that homework can be a pain, however it serves a great purpose. I told her that homework helps to make sure we understand what we are learning in class, and allows for us to seek help on the parts that we do not grasp.

Next, I commented on Grant's blog post about a book he read about a bear named Toklo. He described a detailed scene where Toklo captured and ate a rabbit after not eating for days. I commented and told him that I had not read the book, but that it sounds very interesting and that he did a great job describing details.

Next, I commented on Kaiya's post, because Kaydance, whom I was originally supposed to comment for, did not show a blog post. Kaiya wrote about having a large family that she lived with and all of her pets that she had. She seems very happy with her large family and many pets, so I commented telling her that my family was small, but that it must be fun to have a lot of siblings.

Lastly, I commented on Sofi's blog post. Sofi posted about finding the fountain of youth and overpopulation and what we would do if that were to occur. She stated that we would probably have to have something similar to the movie The Hunger Games take place. I commented that I also like that movie, and that I agreed with her about overpopulation being a scary thing to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment