Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K summary

My first c4k I left was for a child from Africa that was responding to a story he read about a baby elephant that was living with his family when they were forced to move somewhere new and it was a very frightening experience for the baby elephant. Torien (unsure of child's correct spelling) responded to this by putting himself in the position of the baby elephant and saying that he would be very scared if he had to change homes or schools all of the sudden. I commented on his post and said that it could possibly be very scary but that change could also be a good thing and make us better people or bring us joy that we would expect. His article was very enjoyable to read.

My other c4k was for a little boy named Francis from England that wrote about a new sport he found out about called Kabbadi. It is an aggressive sport that is similar to capture the flag or Rugby. It has been around for over 4000 years and it originated in India. I commented on his post saying how impressed I was with the research he did to write his article. He did a very good job explaining the sport to someone who new nothing about it. I was very intrigued by his blog post. It was quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment