Friday, August 22, 2014

Practice Blog Post

My name is Amber Swindle. I am 22 years old and I attend The University of South Alabama. I am a full time student with a full time job. I am a hard worker. I love art, shopping, and food. My dream is to become an elementary school/Spanish teacher after Grad school and teach in another state. I hope to be able to make enough money to support myself as well as my grandparents who have raised me. I believe being a teaching is one of the most important and most rewarding jobs there is. I am from Mobile, Alabama. I have recently lived in Spain for the summer to study abroad. My majors are Education and Spanish, and I plan to obtain my Master's degree after undergraduate school. As of now I am attending the university by academic scholarship. I will be the first person in my family to graduate from college. I have a very small family, and my grandparents are my support system and they have always been very proud of my accomplishments. I wish to enter the field of education because I believe it is important to have a job that you are passionate about in order to live a happy life. I also believe our country needs really great educators in order to progress and create better generations. Education is an important part of our country's growth and development. I believe that educators of the 21st century should instill drive, passion, and creativity in all of their students. Educators need to create students that have the will to always try their best and never stop learning.
I have a love for traveling. There are many places in the world I wish to see before settling down. I like to learn the history of places of the world. I hope to grow as a person and be a better version of myself each day. I never want to stop learning. I believe in kindness and being a good person, even when no one is watching. I have a boyfriend of nearly 4 years and we have a dog named Meela. I love the beach and being active in outdoor activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment